With a few years of experience, an internal wholesaler can advance to the position of external wholesaler, who has more client-facing responsibilities and receives higher pay than that of internal wholesalers. External wholesalers can move into management positions or another sales role at a more prestigious fund company or into investor relations at a hedge fund. Many external wholesalers stay in the same position throughout their careers because the pay and the perks are so good.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers