After five years or so on the job, a skilled and experienced risk analyst can advance to the position of risk manager, and then to chief risk officer (after working as a risk manager for at least 10 years). Some chief risk officers advance to high-level managerial positions. Others become consultants or professors.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers