Mutual fund marketing specialists are not members of unions. Some join national, state, and local marketing associations including the American Marketing Association, eMarketing Association, Internet Marketing Association, and Marketing Research Association. The Investment Company Institute is a membership organization for regulated fund companies, including those who sell mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, and unit investment trusts. It offers continuing education opportunities and publishes the Investment Company Fact Book, an annual guide to the industry.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers