Marketing managers employed in “other financial investment activities” earned mean annual salaries of $180,340 in May 2015, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Ten percent earned $66,090 or less. Market research analysts and marketing specialists had earnings that ranged from less than $33,530 to $120,460 or more. They earned a median salary of $62,150.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers