Your best opportunities to advance will be found at large mutual fund companies, which employ a significant number of marketing professionals. Marketing assistants can become marketing coordinators/managers, and then chief marketing officers. At smaller companies, there may just be a marketing manager or chief marketing officer to handle the marketing duties. In this situation, advancement comes in the form of pay raises or bonuses. Another option for a marketing specialist at a small company would be to move on to work for a more prestigious company that offers better pay and more opportunities to advance.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers