Financial managers are employed by large mutual fund complexes, mutual fund supermarkets, securities broker-dealers, independent fund advisers, fund administrators, robo advisory firms, and smaller fund companies. They also work for public accounting firms (such as Ernst & Young, Deloitte, and KPMG) that provide accounting services to mutual fund companies. Outside the mutual fund industry, they work for nonprofits, businesses of all sizes, and government agencies such as the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Government Accountability Office.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers