Financial managers need to be whizzes at numbers, financial concepts, and data analytics, so you should take classes in mathematics (algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics), economics, and accounting. Business and economics classes will help you to develop an understanding of the business world and the financial sector. Other important classes include government, computer science (especially database management), speech, and English.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers