Most accountants and auditors work a standard 40-hour week with weekends off, although the U.S. Department of Labor reports that approximately 20 percent of accountants and auditors work more than 40 hours per week. Some companies allow accountants and auditors to telecommute or work flexible hours. Most accountants and auditors enjoy their careers. Nearly 70 percent of accountants surveyed by the staffing firm Accountemps in 2015 reported that they would remain in the field if given the opportunity to go back and choose a different career.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers