New accounting graduates should have completed at least one internship, fellowship, or co-operative educational experience at a mutual fund company or a major public accounting firm during college. Accounting managers must have at least three to five years of accounting or auditing experience at a mutual fund firm, Big Four public accounting firm, bank, hedge fund or other alternative investment firm, or a Fortune 500 corporation.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers