Accounting, business, and mathematics courses are, of course, very important for aspiring accountants and auditors. But today’s accounting professionals also need to be proficient using accounting databases and software (so they should take computer science and database management classes), be good communicators (English and speech classes), and have strong critical-thinking and analytical skills (government, social studies, philosophy, and science).
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers