Salaries for accountants vary based on their level of experience, job title, and geographic region; size of employer; and other factors. According to PayScale.com, the average salary for mutual fund accountants employed in the U.S. in January 2020 was $46,579. Salaries ranged from $37,000 or less to $62,000 or more. The U.S. Department of Labor reported that accountants and auditors who worked in finance and insurance in May 2018 earned a median annual salary of $74,690. Overall, accountants and auditors working in the U.S. in May 2018 earned salaries that ranged from $43,650 to more than $122,840.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers