Skip to Main Content

Home Explore Careers

Hazardous Waste Management Technicians

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Hazardous waste management technicians can apply for one or more of the following certifications from the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA):

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions
Featured Companies