Skip to Main Content

Hazardous Waste Management Specialists

Unions and Associations

Hazardous waste management specialists are not members of unions. The Occupational Safety & Health Administration is a federal agency that is responsible for enforcing workplace safety laws, and it provides licensure to some specialty hazardous waste management technicians. The Institute of Hazardous Materials Management, American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists, and National Environmental Health Association provide certification. Other helpful organizations include the Dangerous Goods Advisory Council and the Advanced Technology Environmental and Energy Center.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions
Featured Companies