Skip to Main Content
Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Breweries of any size must be licensed both by the state in which they are located and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which is part of the U.S. Justice Department. Owners of breweries are responsible for obtaining and maintaining these licenses.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions