Skip to Main Content

Home Explore Careers


Employment Prospects


Some allergists/immunologists are self-employed and work in private practice. Others work in clinics, hospitals, or large medical practices, and some work in laboratories conducting clinical research.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Submit a Review and Get 7 FREE DAYS of Vault Gold

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions