The investigation, guard, and armored car services industry employs more than 700,000 workers, of which 624,280 (87 percent) are security guards. Another 10,770 (1.5 percent) are private detectives and investigators, and 23,730 (3.3 percent) are in supervisory positions. A few thousand workers are employed as secretaries and clerks.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Airport Security Personnel
- Armored Truck Drivers
- Cryptographic Technicians
- Directors of Security
- Fire Inspectors
- Fire Investigators
- Forensic Experts
- Internet Security Specialists
- Private Investigators
- Secret Service Special Agents
- Security Consultants and Guards
- Security Systems Installers and Workers