Today, there are more than 4,590 private equity firms in the United States alone, according to the American Investment Council. Total assets under management (AUM) reached $2.83 trillion worldwide in June 2017. According to a 2017 survey by Preqin, a record 53 percent of investors planned to increase their allocation to private equity over the long term.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers