The information technology industry consists of large management consulting firms that include IT consulting services. There are firms that specialize in technology, and then there are information consultants who work independently. Large management consulting firms such as McKinsey & Company, Booz Allen Hamilton, and Bain & Company offer IT consulting services in addition to a full range of other services. For instance, McKinsey & Company has 22 industry practices, with consultants who have experience in those particular industries, and 12 business functions that range from analytics and business technology to sustainability and resource productivity. Other companies focus more specifically on information technology. IBM Global Services, for example, specializes in business consulting and systems integration, and application management systems. IBM Global Services has more than 100,000 employees in offices around the world.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Computer Network Administrators
- Computer Systems Programmer/Analysts
- Computer Trainers
- Digital Agents
- Information Assurance Analysts
- Information Security Analysts
- Information Technology Consultants
- Information Technology Project Managers
- Information Technology Security Consultants
- Solutions Architects
- Systems Setup Specialists