Vault’s Law Blog covers news and trends relating to legal careers. Law Blog contributors offer insights on the legal industry and provide career advice for law students, attorneys, and JDs.
Contributors have included:
- Matt Moody: Matt is the current Law Editor at Vault. Prior to joining Vault, Matt worked as a litigator at two Vault 100 law firms. Matt has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BS in Journalism from the University of Florida.
- Vera Djordjevich: Vera is currently the Director of Research & Consulting at Vault. A former litigator, she holds degrees from New York University School of Law and Stanford University.
- Nicole Weber: Nicole is a legal recruiting professional and previously worked as an associate at a large New York firm. Nicole has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BA from Williams College.
- Rachel Marx Boufford: Rachel is a recruiting and marketing professional and previously worked as a litigation associate at a large New York law firm. Rachel has a JD from Harvard Law School and a BA from Tufts University.
- Mary Kate Sheridan: Mary Kate holds a JD from Columbia Law School and a BA in English from Mary Washington College. Mary Kate is a writer, editor and attorney, who previously worked as a litigation associate at a large law firm.
- Brian Dalton: Brian received a JD from Fordham Law School and a BA in History from Middlebury College. Following law school, Brian worked as an associate at a New York City law firm.
Become a Contributor
Vault is always looking for job search and career experts to share their advice on our blog.
Announcing Vault's 2020 Best Midsize Law Firms to Work For!
Vault's 2020 rankings for the Best Midsize Law Firms to Work For are here! Read on to see which midsize firms receive top marks for quality of life from their associates.
Advice for LL.M. Students as They Pave Their Legal Career Paths
The LL.M. job search is significantly different from that of J.D. students, and sometimes candidates must get creative in how they plot their careers. Here are some tips for LL.M. students on developing their legal careers and setting themselves apart.
Vault's 2020 Quality of Life, Diversity, and Summer Associate Program Rankings are Here!
Vault has released its new quality of life, diversity, and summer program rankings! Read on to see which firms have been rated best to work for in these areas by their own associates.
The Vault Guide to Summer Associate Interviewing & Top-Ranked Programs is Here!
Vault's summer guide includes advice on landing a summer gig, summer program rankings, and firm profiles to help students navigate summer associate recruiting.
20 Interview Questions from Top-Ranked Summer Firms
Practicing answers to interview questions is one of the best ways to prepare for interviews. Here are common interview questions shared by law firm associates.