Overall Company Rating
3.5 out of 5 Stars
- Consulting without travel
- Office culture and events (many included spouses)
- Smart coworkers that come from big consulting firms looking for more stability
- Opportunity to network with local companiesDowners
- Most work is staff aug in IT, and feels like a body shop
- Work is local, but commute is unpredictable depending on client location
- Lack of training
- Weak career counseling, a lot of blame gamesAdvice to Candidates
Slalom is not recommended to start a consulting career due to lack of structured training and the number of staff aug roles.
However it is a decent place to work if you have expertise in IT Project Management.