About CSL Behring Internship and Co-op Program
CSL Behring is a biopharmaceutical company, manufacturing plasma-derived and recombinant therapeutic products and providing them to people in more than 100 countries.
The CSL Behring Internship and Co-op Program is a hands-on experience that showcases the global company's daily operations in an innovative and collaborative environment. The 12-week program immerses students in meaningful and impactful projects that contribute to CSL Behring's promise to save lives. Participants also receive professional development and networking opportunities through leadership seminars, a mentorship program, community outreach, and team activities designed specifically for interns.
CSL Behring interns work closely with their designated business function to contribute to a diverse and inclusive environment, emphasizing the CSL Values: Patient Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance. Interns gain hands-on experience in the biotherapeutics industry while assisting with important projects.
- Assemble data and associated analysis required to enable data driven decisions by the organization, identify risks and issues, and optimize planning.
- Create performance reports that provide an understanding of the organization’s performance.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and enhance dashboards.
- Support the use of business intelligence and benchmarking data to compare performance to the industry and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support ad hoc requests for new data and reporting for operational and project support.
- Comply with requirements from CSL Behring’s Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement through evaluating data, training and communication with management, with a focus on operational efficiency.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Enrollment in a 4-year university with progression toward an undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field
Completion of sophomore year prior to the internship start date
Excellent communication and organization skills
3.0 GPA or higher, demonstrated academic achievement
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49
King of Prussia, PA
CSL Behring Internship and Co-op Program
1020 First Avenue
King of Prussia, 19406-0901