Overall Company Rating
3.5 out of 5 Stars
- Depending on manager, there is high visibility of how the team finances are doing
- Opportunity to move around company for new roles
- Socially, teams are very active with a family atmosphere, albeit due to long office hoursDowners
- Low pay, no benefits
- No emphasis on training to create a better well-rounded employee, all employee are put into silos in which you focus on a single product, for a single client, within a single industry - severely limiting knowledge of any other marketing activities
- Sales gets all the special treatment and financial compensation, research is given significantly lower salary although doing 80% of client management
- Terrible management of peoples expectations, will constantly overpromise
- 'Awards' for working on client engagements are very low in monetary value, have worked 100 hours a week for 3 straight weeks for a £100 award and no promotion.
- Does not invest in employee health, well-being, drive any social programs internallyAdvice to Candidates
- take the time to think about the perspective of the role, are you going to be fixated on a single client and/or product for a majority of your role?
- expect to be on call 24/7 from Monday to Friday.
- Even when you are 15 years into the role at a director level, due to being a SERVICE provider, you will have to work late hours because all work is interconnected, thus if one person slacks off, you will have to work a 15 hour day to fix issues in order to make a client delivery.