Who is TRINITY?
TRINITY is a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients’ most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights. TRINITY’s range of products and services includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. TRINITY is one of the fastest growing consulting firms in the healthcare industry with over 350 employees. Headquartered in Boston, TRINITY also has offices in New York City, Princeton, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Toronto, Gurgaon and Munich.
What does a typical profile look like for a life science consultant applicant?
TRINITY employs top-tier university graduates who possess backgrounds in business and sciences, however, we are open to considering candidates from all majors. For those who do not have a science background, we look for a demonstrated passion for the life sciences and welcome internship and other work experience that demonstrates such interest. In addition to these academic and corporate experiences, TRINITY looks for applicants who are team and goal-oriented.
- Energetic & motivated staff committed to both clients and internal peers
- Leadership team very involved in the day-to-day
- Annual company outings and team building events
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion “TRINITY Perspectives”: Cultural Perspectives, LQBTQA, and Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association initiatives
Multi-Project Staffing Model
- Exposes staff to different clients, therapeutic areas, and project teams
- Provides the broadest experience, leading to faster learning and development
- Enables consultants to become content experts in specific therapeutic areas
- Collaborative office spaces: ping pong tables, shuffleboard, happy hours, and daily snacks
- Flexible working schedule including weekly work from home opportunities and unlimited vacation
- Provide integrated, evidence-based solutions specifically designed and deployed for life science companies
- focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology.
What does the organizational structure of TRINITY look like?
What training opportunities does TRINITY provide to staff?
At TRINITY, we recognize that the first 3-6 months in a role has a big impact on long-term success, as a result we provide a wide-range of onboarding and ongoing trainings. TRINITY has designed and implemented an intensive introductory training program for new hires. This program presents a comprehensive perspective on our vision and businesses, and trains individuals in specific analytical and technical skills necessary for success at TRINITY. Throughout your tenure at TRINITY, we continue to provide additional training to expand your professional skills and development.
How is a typical project structured?
How much travel is required for consulting staff?
TRINITY is unique to other consulting firms in that most of our client work is done in the office not offsite. Our consultants travel relative to their clients’ needs and work, but in most cases these are short trips to clients. Therefore, TRINITY maintains a unique environment that encourages employee-travel only when it is essential to the ongoing client relationship and as a result our offices are typically busy and collaborative.
What does TRINITY do to help work-life balance?
We value a sensible balance between work and home life for our employees. Our consulting staff is expected to maintain about a 45-hour work week, and we offer the option to work from home one day per week after 6 months of tenure at TRINITY. Other work-life balance benefits include summer Fridays, an unlimited vacation policy, company-wide holidays and sabbatical leave programs.
How do I apply to TRINITY and what does the application process look like?
Please apply through your school’s e-recruiting system. If TRINITY does not actively recruit at your school, please apply through our website. TRINITY applicants who have the appropriate background will be selected to go through a series of behavioral and case interviews with members of our consulting staff.
When does TRINITY accept internship applications?
Resumes for internships are due in January. We also offer a Transition to TRINITY program for PhD candidates and resumes are due in April.
How can I find out more about TRINITY?
Please visit our website at www.trinitylifesciences.com for more information. Come meet us at our recruiting events and activities. We look forward to sharing our story with you!