The Keystone Group logo

Overall Interview Rating

48 Employee Reviews
Entry-level in ManagementChicago, IL2019VERIFIED EMPLOYEE
Interview Process

Our interview process is focused on making sure that the person's skill set will be strong enough to work at Keystone and also on making sure the work will be interesting and challenging for the candidate.

An ideal candidate is analytically strong, passionate about making a difference at clients, comfortable with independence, and has interests and passion outside of work.

Our interview process consists of three rounds. The first round is a typical behavioral interview, with a few data questions sprinkled in. We ask questions such as "Why are you interested in consulting", "How do you work in teams" "What are you most proud of". The data questions require students to look at a few graphs and describe the takeaways - these are meant to gauge the likelihood that the candidate will be successful in the case interview. Our second round case interview differs from most firms. We provide a laptop and real data to students, and ask them to work with the information to answer a prompt that is based on a real Keystone client. Using what the find from the data, they sketch a deck and walk the interviewer through the problem, findings and expected impact. The third round interviews focus on cultural fit, and whether and candidate seems strongly interested in Keystone.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review