Summus Group logo

Summus Group

1 Employee Reviews
“Exciting time to join a growing firm!”
July 2019CURRENT EMPLOYEE

This firm allows us to be individual contributors. We are allowed to take on internal tasks and actually be part of the growth Summus Group is seeing. We have increased our headcount drastically in the last 6 months since I joined the firm. We now have increased presence in Charlotte, Atlanta, and Austin.

The firm allows growth opportunities and training. Certifications and training is encouraged, and you actually can see the impact you are making on the firm. Bill (the CEO/President) is supportive of associate satisfaction and growth, and there is only more good things to come.

As the firm is growing, there are growing pains. If you are looking for something structured, like a Big 4 or national firm, this might not be for you. Summus is working on structuring tiers/levels better within the firm, but it is not as structured in terms of promotion schedules and clear definition of where you stand at all times.

Advice to Candidates

This firm is phenomenal for anyone looking to grow as a consultant, project manager, program manager, or strategic contributor. The firm is growing quickly and is open to entrepreneurial ideas from its staff, and has several internal committees that are integral to the firm's success. The growth is strategic, and not forced, and you don't feel like a number, but actually part of a small family. The firm is growing, but is doing a wonderful job of keeping its identity. This is an exciting time to join and I would recommend reaching out to one of their associate's about opportunities.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review