About SierraConstellation Partners
SierraConstellation Partners (SCP) is a national interim management and advisory firm that provides services to middle-market companies navigating their way through difficult business challenges. The firm’s real-world experience, operational mindset and hands-on approach enable it to deliver effective operational improvements and financial solutions to help companies restore value, regain creditor confidence, and leverage opportunities.
As former CEOs, COOs, CFOs, private equity investors and investment bankers, the firm’s team of senior professionals have decades of experience operating companies.
Regardless of the situation, the SierraConstellation roadmap to success always entails:
- Partnering with management teams to achieve significant results
- Leveraging all of a company’s assets to their full potential
- Creating solutions that sustain companies for the long term, not just quarter-to-quarter
- Communicating with all stakeholders every step of the way
The firm thrives on working hand-in-hand with its clients, forging true partnerships that are based upon maximizing company value.
Helping Companies Achieve Lasting Results
SCP’s six main practice areas solve complex operational and financial problems by maximizing value for stakeholders and driving critical change and performance.
- Turnaround Management and Financial Restructuring - Throughout complex financial reorganizations, SCP delivers the trusted advice, meaningful insights and stable leadership necessary to get to the right decision. SCP combines its deep financial expertise and extensive understanding of the restructuring process to solve the most challenging situations a company may face.
- Performance Improvement - SCP provides immediate, collaborative and hands-on advisory services for companies, management teams and other stakeholders facing a change process, finding ways to improve efficiencies and reduce costs, and thereby increase a company’s profitability.
- Interim Management - SCP’s proven operators can help bridge gaps in areas where companies and management teams are struggling, to help effectuate process improvement and/or a financial restructuring.
- Transaction Advisory Services - Our seasoned dealmakers provide a full spectrum of analytical and consulting services to help plan for and execute transformative transactions. SCP employs a hands-on approach to ensure all bases are covered from start to finish.
- Debt Capital Solutions - SCP’s team of former bankers draws upon years of experience in optimizing companies’ balance sheet structures to guide finance executives through complex capital raises and restructurings.
- Fiduciary Services - SCP’s fiduciary practice areas solve complex operational and financial problems by maximizing value for stakeholders and driving critical change and performance.
In the News
1.12.21 Business Wire: SierraConstellation Partners (SCP) and Tonkon Torp recognized by the M&A Advisor for M&A deal of the year.
SierraConstellation Partners (SCP), a national interim management and advisory firm to middle-market companies in transition, and Tonkon Torp LLP, a leading business and litigation law firm, are proud to announce that they have been honored as the winners of the M&A Deal of the Year ($100MM-$250MM) for their work with NORPAC Foods, Inc. by The M&A Advisor, the world’s premier leadership organization for M&A, restructuring and corporate finance professionals.
The M&A Deal of the Year recognizes the standout deals and professionals within the M&A industry. SCP and Tonkon Torp were recognized in the $100MM-$250MM category for their work advising NORPAC Foods, Inc., a farmer-owned processor of frozen and canned vegetables and fruit based in Salem, Oregon. The asset sales were consummated via section 363 of the US Bankruptcy code.
12.21.20 Three SierraConstellation Partners Executives recognized by the M&A Advisor as new emerging leaders
SierraConstellation Partners (SCP), a national interim management and advisory firm to middle-market companies in transition, is proud to announce today that Senior Directors Philip Kaestle, Miles Staglik, and Tim Bossidy have been recognized by The M&A Advisor, the world’s premier leadership organization for M&A, restructuring and corporate finance professionals, as “Emerging Leaders.”
Phil, Miles, and Tim were each individually selected from a pool of nominees by an independent judging panel of business leaders as distinguished professionals who have made exemplary contributions to the future of the M&A, finance and turnarounds industry. Their selection as emerging leaders also celebrates their accomplishments promoting mentorship and the professional development of young talent, both at SierraConstellation Partners and across the M&A and turnaround space.
12.16.20 MedMen Investors: MedMen Announces Tom Lynch Elected as Chairman of the Board
MedMen Enterprises Inc. (“MedMen” or the “Company”) (CSE: MMEN) (OTCQX: MMNFF), a leading cannabis retailer with operations across the United States, today announced that Tom Lynch has been elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Lynch currently serves as the interim Chief Executive Officer for MedMen and was elected to the Board of Directors in November.
3.1.19 Business Wire: SierraConstellation Partners wins Turnaround Award from the M&A Advisor for second consecutive year
For the second consecutive year, SierraConstellation Partners, LLC (SCP), a national interim management and advisory firm to middle-market companies in transition, has been honored with a Turnaround Award by the M&A Advisor, the world’s premier leadership organization for mergers & acquisitions, restructuring and corporate finance professionals.
SCP won in the category of Restructuring of the Year Between $25-50 million for its work on the restructuring of the Cranberry Growers Cooperative. The award caps off a banner year of growth for SCP. In 2018, the firm grew its headcount by over 30 percent, opened a new office in Boston, and hired experienced executives Tom Lynch and Bob Riiska as Managing Directors.
6.28.18 SierraConstellation Partners honored with 2018 Turnaround Atlas Award
SierraConstellation Partners won in the category of Consumer Products Restructuring of the Year for its work on the restructuring of Katy Industries.
Now in their 10th year, The Turnaround Atlas Awards exclusively honors excellence from the restructuring, distressed investing, insolvency, special situations M&A transactions and turnaround communities in the categories of best value-creating transactions, outstanding firms, influential professionals, and legendary leaders.
355 S. Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90071
CEO: Lawrence Perkins
2021 Employees (All Locations): 35
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Turnaround Management and Financial Restructuring
Transaction Advisory Services
Debt Capital Solutions