Implement Consulting Group logo

Overall Interview Rating

79 Employee Reviews
Entry-level in StrategyCopenhagen2019VERIFIED EMPLOYEE
Interview Process Review

I think our process is really good in the sense that we go deep in the candidates personality at the first interview and assess whether it has potential. Then we move on with case interviews and online tests - which serves as a good way of testing the candidates level of skill.

The ideal candidate has had some project management and analytical experience and is at the same time easy going, likable, dependable and really passionate about what they do. They should be naturally nerdy about what they want to help our clients with. That's how we keep over-delivering to our clients - because people really love what they do, they don't do it for the business card or the pay check, but because they truly love it.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review