FTI Consulting, Inc. logo

FTI Consulting, Inc.

330 Employee Reviews
“Great company!”
May 2020CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Love working with very smart, motivated and fun teammates on a global team. A culture of equal parts support and autonomy to create your own path, depending on how much you want to put into it. It makes coming to work, dare I say, a pleasure! Flexible schedule and remote work situations even before Covid 19. The amount of flexibility will depend on your team and /or engagement, but I'd say it’s more often the case than not. Compensation and benefits packages are excellent in this fast-growing company. The 401k match is the best I've had in my career. Some phenomenal company events for networking - my favorites being FTI WIN (Women's Initiative) and WINtern programs, holiday parties and corporate giving through matching gifts, paid volunteer time, pro-bono work. For all the above reasons, and more, it makes me proud to tell my acquaintances that I work at FTI Consulting.

Potentially long hours depending on your project/engagement. But then you're rewarded for the extra effort, both financially and in recognition of a job well-done, so I'm not sure that's a con! Just be aware to set some boundaries on your time.

Advice to Candidates

Great place to grow your career - lots of opportunity to work with high profile clients!

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review