Charles River Associates logo

Charles River Associates
Related Internships:
Charles River Associates Undergraduate Internship Program

383 Employee Reviews
“Great consulting company with growth opportunities and fun culture”
September 2020CURRENT EMPLOYEE

The people are great, we have become friends outside of work. At work, people are willing to put down whatever they are doing to help you, share resources, explain topics, or direct you to a better contact. If you work hard, you will be given opportunities to grow and will be challenged while continuing to be supported. Colleagues and senior staff want you to succeed and help you achieve whatever goals you are looking to accomplish whether that is within the company or after (business school, into industry, etc.). While pharma is a bit specialized, the skills you learn are pretty transferable and people often leave to succeed in a number of other industries. Also, there is not much travel required except for key meetings, which I found to be a plus.

The work life balance can be a bit of a struggle especially if you are already ambitious and want to challenge yourself. I can be hard to say no. Also, some of the teams tend to be siloed so you have to be a bit aggressive about voicing if you want to work on different projects (however, this is not usually a problem)

Advice to Candidates

We typically look for people that are curious, smart, and enthusiastic and can apply whatever background they have to our line of work. We have colleagues from many different degrees, industries, and jobs!!

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review