Diversity and Inclusion
A&M believes in the power of diverse teaming to solve complex problems, create value and drive change. We see our professionals’ differences as strengths and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion guided by A&M’s Core Values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward and Inclusive Diversity. Inclusive Diversity embodies our commitment to our most valued asset: our people. Inclusive Diversity runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients and partner with vendors.
A&M’s programs to support a diverse and inclusive workforce include:
- Recruiting and Retention Initiatives
- Firmwide Training
- Educational Programs and Events
- Employee Resource Groups
- Inclusive Benefits
Supporting and developing our people is our top priority. Through our Employee Resource Groups, we strive to provide mentorship and development opportunities as well as avenues for all employees to connect and be heard. Our Employee Resource Groups include:
- Women’s Leadership Connection. The Women’s Leadership Connection offers targeted initiatives in networking and business development, professional development and mentoring, and serves as a forum for sharing information, ideas and experiences.
- Black Employee Network. The Black Employee Network strives to bring together employees across all business units for mindshare, professional development and networking aligned with A&M’s Core Values.
- A&MOne LGBTQ Network. A&MOne offers those within the LGBTQ community, and any friends and supporters, an opportunity to network and participate in open discussion forums and formal mentoring programs.
- Young Professionals. Young Professionals brings together professionals early in their careers from all business units for networking, team building and training events focused on growth, development and connectivity.
- Parents Networking Forum. The Parents Networking Forum provides our working parents with an informal place to network, ask questions, share information and connect.
Additionally, A&M values engaging with our local communities around the globe. Through our Giving Back initiative, we offer volunteer opportunities to give back to causes benefiting youth, cultural and community groups, veterans, health and wellness, and education.
The focus of our programs continues to evolve and adapt based on the needs of our people. To learn more about A&M’s diversity and inclusion initiatives, visit: https://www.alvarezandmarsal.com/diversity-inclusion