Skip to Main Content

About Wood Herron & Evans LLP

Wood Herron & Evans is a IP boutique that dates back more than a century and a half.  In 1868 Colonel Edmund Wood first opened his firm in Cincinnati, Ohio and acquired patents for everything from farming equipment and machine tools to new inventions and modes of transportation. Wood brought his son, William Wood, into the practice and by the 1930s grandson Edmund P. Wood was running the firm, which brought on Truman Herron and Edward Evans as partners.

Wood Herron & Evans LLP

2700 Carew Tower
441 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: (513) 241-2324

Major Office Locations

Cincinnati, OH