Morrison Cohen LLP logo

Morrison Cohen LLP

Our Survey Says

VAULT'S VERDICT:

Morrison Cohen is a friendly place to work; attorneys are approachable, and while many lawyers have lives outside of the office, there are opportunities for social events, including a golf outing and...

Industry Reputation, Career Advancement, Quality of Life, Salary & Benefits, Interview Process and more.

Morrison Cohen LLP

909 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Phone: (212) 735-8600

Firm Stats

Managing Partners: Steven M. Cooperman and Y. David Scharf
Deputy Managing Partners: Peter K. Anglum, Kristin T. Roy, and Andrew W. Bank
Hiring Partners: Joseph T. Moldovan (Bankruptcy); Andrew Arsiotis, Matthew Friedman, Zachary Jacobs (Corporate); Alan M. Levin and Jeff Laska (Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits); G. William Haas and Darcy M. Katris (Individual Client Services); Jeffrey P. Englander and Keith A. Markel (Labor & Employment); Danielle C. Lesser and Latisha V. Thompson (Business Litigation); Andrew W. Bank and Stephen Soleymani (Real Estate); Isaac P. Grossman (Tax)
Total No. Attorneys (2021):
100 - 150
No. of Partners Named 2021:

Base Salary

Morrison Cohen’s compensation is competitive with BigLaw; many of our Senior Counsel and Associates have come from BigLaw. We have raised the scale of our compensation for all our Senior Counsel and Associates and awarded an additional bonus during the first half of 2021.

Employment Contact

Individual Client Services
Real Estate
Taxation
Technology, Data Privacy, & Intellectual Property
*See firm website for complete list of practice areas and industries.