Our Survey Says

VAULT'S VERDICT:

Kirkland wants the best and casts a wide net. The firm hires top students from a range of law schools and seeks team players who can seamlessly navigate the firm's open assignment system. Lawyers at...

Industry Reputation, Career Advancement, Quality of Life, Salary & Benefits, Interview Process and more.

Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Firm Stats

Management Committee Chair: Jon A. Ballis
Hiring Partners: Stephanie Berdik and Matthew Cohn (Boston); Ryan Bennett, Nader Boulos, and Shelly Hirschtritt (Chicago); Anthony Speier (Texas); Hamed Meshki, & Pippa Bond (LA); Lauren Casazza, Jon Davis, and Chris Greco (NY); Jeremy Veit (Palo Alto/San Francisco); Ragan Naresh and Bridget O’Connor (DC); Li-Chien Wong (Asia); Sarah Jordan, William Burke, and Matthew Elliott (London); Achim Herfs and Wolfgang Nardi (Munich)
Total No. Attorneys 2020:

5th year: $280,000
6th year: $305,000
Summer Associate: $3,654/week

Employment Contact

Please visit the firm's website
for office-specific email addresses.

No. of U.S. Offices: 9

No. of International Offices: 6

Major Office Locations

Boston, MA
Chicago, IL
Dallas, TX
Houston, TX
Los Angeles, CA (DTLA and Century City)
New York, NY

Intellectual Property
Litigation
Restructuring
Transactional
*See firm website for complete list of practice areas and industries.