King & Spalding LLP logo

King & Spalding LLP

Our Survey Says

VAULT'S VERDICT:

Like most firms of its stature, King & Spalding hires from the most elite law schools, but the firm is far from a pedigree snob and is open to applicants from all law schools. The key-besides top...

Industry Reputation, Career Advancement, Quality of Life, Salary & Benefits, Interview Process and more.

King & Spalding LLP

Phone: (404) 572-4600

Firm Stats

Chairman: Robert D. Hays Jr.
Recruiting Chairs: Michael E. Paulhus (Atlanta); Adam Gray (Austin); Mark V. Thigpen (Charlotte); Zachary Fardon (Chicago); Brandt Leibe (Houston); Peter A. Strotz (LA); Ellen M. Snare (NY); Charles Katz (Northern Virginia); Donald F. Zimmer, Jr. (San Francisco); Timothy T. Scott (Silicon Valley); John H. Fontham (DC)
Total No. Attorneys 2020:
1K - 1.5K

Base Salary

Starting salary for first-year associates: $165,000–$190,000 (depending on location)
Summer Associate: $3,173–$3,654 (depending on location)

Employment Contact

Recruiting contacts for all locations can be found on the firm website.

No. of U.S. Offices: 11

Financial Services
Government Matters
Life Sciences & Healthcare
Trial & Global Disputes
*See firm website for complete list of practice areas and industries.