Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP logo

Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP

Our Survey Says

VAULT'S VERDICT:

Katten is looking for the total package-good schools, great grades, and hardworking personalities. Interviews are mostly conversational, with some personality-driven behavioral questions peppered in as...

Industry Reputation, Career Advancement, Quality of Life, Salary & Benefits, Interview Process and more.

Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP

525 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60661
Phone: (312) 902-5200

Firm Stats

Chairman: Roger Furey
CEO: Noah Heller
Hiring Partners: Kristin Achterhof (National Hiring Partner), Richard Farley (Charlotte), Peter Bogdanow and Cheryl Camin Murray (Dallas), Peter Balance and Gloria Shaw (Los Angeles), Howard Schickler (New York), Seth Messner and Julia Schmidt (Washington, DC), Peter Sugden (London)
Total No. Attorneys 2020:

7th year: $325,000
8th year: Determined on case-by-case basis
Summer Associate: $3,564/week

Employment Contact

Recruiting contacts for all offices can be found at katten.com/law-students

No. of U.S. Offices: 8

No. of International Offices: 2

Major Office Locations

Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL
Dallas, TX
Los Angeles, CA (Century City and Downtown)
New York, NY

Private Wealth
Real Estate
Structured Finance
Tax
*A complete list of practice areas and industries can be found at katten.com/services.