2 Employee Reviews
“Likely the best place to land in Miami”
February 2020CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Compensation is on par with similar Miami firms (not updated on Vault), very family-friendly. More of a lifestyle firm with a great summer program. High-level work without intense pressure or unrealistic expectations. Partnership seems to be more obtainable as compared to NY firms with a satellite presence in Miami. Strong community engagement. The firm seems to be intentional about climbing in prestige and ranks.

While compensation is on par or above most of the Miami market, it is on the lower range when compared to the bigger firms. However, given the possibility of partnership, quality of the individuals and the manageable billing requirements, the tradeoff could be well worth it.

Advice to Candidates

Strong preference for students who attend top law schools with Miami ties.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review