1 Employee Reviews
“putting in a hard day’s work”
April 2020CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Caremore Medical / Anthem, is an enterprise looking for mission driven individuals who wish to carry out the company’s objectives of being the benchmark of healthcare innovation. This is a monumental task that takes commitment, adaptability, focus, and loyalty from each employee. The culture of Caremore Medical / Anthem is one of collaboration in a determination to meet the challenges and needs of the varied patient populations’. Clinicians, allied health workers, community health workers, social workers, business & clinical management, information technology, biller’s and coder’s, and corporate leadership on a daily basis perform best practices tirelessly to change the quality of life for their patients by providing above average care.

Is working for Caremore Medical / Anthem easy? The answer is within you. Do you want to participate in superior quality healthcare services that: patients recommend to family and friends; take on the challenges of a continuously changing healthcare market; and can you give feedback in a supportive reliable researched manner to support your hypothesis? In my humble opinion, “you will have to be able to WALK on both sides of the track with confidence, swagger, and a sense of accomplishment to be successful in this organization.” If you accept this challenge to become Caremore Medical / Anthem “BLUE” please let me leave you with the following quote.

“Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.”

When it comes to putting in a hard day’s work you would like to feel a sense of accomplishment, knowing that you have poured your all into your workday. This review about Caremore Medical / Anthem is uncensored and not influenced by management in an effort give you as a job seeker a clear vision in making an informed decision regarding employment at this organization. I must be candid in my review and inform you, if you are the type of worker seeking to clock in and out to earn a paycheck this is NOT the place for you.

Advice to Candidates

If you are mission driven this is the place for you.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review