About Heartland Business Systems Internship Program
Heartland Business Systems provides complete, local, end-to-end technology solutions, serving the education, government, commercial, and healthcare sectors. The company offers cloud and hosting, hardware, software, collaboration, security, document, and data and application solutions. Its end-to-end customized technology solutions are backed by a local team of highly skilled experts.
The Engineering Associate will function as a professional in direct contact with marketable and emerging technologies, customer service, and administrative work involved in being a successful technician in the IT industry.
Software Engineering Associates
The Software Engineering Associate will function as a professional within the Microsoft Solutions organization responsible for design, coding, unit testing and documentation of applications for our customers. Associates may shadow other developers and assist in coordination, implementation and finding solutions to real customer projects.
The Sales Associate will have the opportunity to work directly with customers to understand their business operations and educate them on how HBS can add value to their organization through implementation of Heartlands IT solutions.
The Finance Associate will directly assist the accounting team with a range of projects related to; accounts payable, accounts receivable, entering expenses, and other entry level finance related tasks. This internship is designed to be both educational and practical.
- All HBS Interns must have a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Engineering Associate: Be enrolled in a university majoring in an IT related field
- Software Engineering Associate: Be enrolled in a university majoring in a computer science or IT related field.
- Sales Associate: Be enrolled in a university majoring in sales, business, IT, or related field.
- Finance Associate: Be enrolled in a university majoring in the finance or accounting field.
- Number of Interns: 21 to 50
- Compensation/Benefits: Paid; Engineering Interns are also eligible to take a certification exam during their summer – exam and study material paid for by Heartland Business Systems.
- Duration: 6 to 12 weeks; Summer internship program
- Hours: Full-time
- Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors
- Degree Track: Associate’s Degree, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science
- Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.50-3.99
Heartland Business Systems Internship Program
Heartland Business Systems
1700 Stephen St.
Little Chute, WI