Our companies succeed when our people thrive. So, we think benefits should do more than enhance your career; they should enhance your life. Our approach to considers your total well-being, and supports not only the professional part of your life but the physical, emotional, social and financial parts too.
Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
• Generous salary and vacation
• Bonus incentives for all employees
• Long-term incentives at some levels
• 401(k) savings plan—even for interns. We contribute 3% whether you participate or not and, on top of that, we match your contribution at 100% up to 6%.
• Flexible hours and remote work options
• Best-in-class parental leave plan offering 16 weeks of paid leave for Moms and Dads and up to 8 months of a reduced work schedule
• Peer-to-peer recognition
• Free personal financial counseling
• High-quality medical, dental, vision, and disability care at affordable rates
• On-site health & fitness centers
• Robust training and professional development programs
• Matching grants program to charitable organizations, matching employee contributions up to $7,000 annually Tuition reimbursement up to 85%
• Discounts on technology, wireless plans, automobiles, and home and auto insurance
Reynolds American Awards & Accolades
- Women’s Choice Award 2019 Best Companies for Millennials
- FORTUNE's 2018 20 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Production
- Certified Great Place to Work® two years in a row
- #1 Best Retail & Consumer Products Internships (#1 in this category for three straight years)
- #3 Best Internships for Career Development
- #8 Best Internships for Compensation & Benefits
- #10 The 50 Best Internships
- CandE Recipient of a 2018 CandE Award (Talent Board Candidate Experience Award), placing us among companies in North America that are setting the bar for high standards of candidate experience excellence.