Tyson Foods, Inc. logo

Tyson Foods, Inc. Internship Program

1 Employee Reviews
“IT - is a mess”
January 2018CURRENT EMPLOYEE

You get a paycheck and some benefits. Other team aren't too bad.

They've kept everyone in IT in limbo since September with the threat of losing their jobs. Kind of hard to work or get anything accomplished under that type of environment. I was hoping for some good changes, but instead: company is keeping some bad management and got rid of everyone who pointed out where changes are needed. IT is a disaster area right now, as no one knows where everything is going. They should have changed managers a long time ago in IT HCM team, instead we have to continue to tolerate this incompetence, hostile work environment, and blunt favoritism.

Advice to Candidates

Ask questions about a potential team you are thinking of joining. Don't ask management, they will not tell you the truth, ask other employees on that team.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review