About Hormel Foods Internship Program
Hormel Foods, based in Austin, Minn., is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of some of the world’s most recognized brand names including: Hormel pepperoni, Applegate natural and organic meats, Jennie-O turkey, Skippy peanut butter, Black Label bacon, Wholly Guacamole dips, Columbus meats, Justin’s nut butters, Hormel chili, Muscle Milk sports nutrition drinks and SPAM products.
Hormel Foods offers meaningful paid internship opportunities. As an intern, you’ll apply what you’ve learned in the classroom to real-life work situations. Your work will directly contribute to the success of the company. Internships may be located at the corporate office in Austin, Minn., or at one of the manufacturing plants or sales offices around the United States. Hormel actively recruits for internship positions during the fall and winter months, but occasionally post internships during other times of the year.
During a three- or six-month, full-time internship, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Manage company projects independently with support from talented staff;
- Network with peers and employees of various levels in different departments;
- Participate in strategy sessions with industry leaders;
- Receive competitive pay and housing assistance;
- Learn about career paths that only a sustainable and international company such as Hormel Foods can offer;
- Increase your potential to land a full-time job; and
- Participate in social events tailored to the interests of each class of interns.
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Compensation/Benefits: Academic Credit, Paid
Academic Level: College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students
All applicants can apply to the open positions at www.hormelfoods.com/careers.
All of our open internship positions are listed on our website.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Hormel Foods Corporation Internship Program
1 Hormel Place
Austin, MN 55912