8 Employee Reviews
“Working at Bloomberg L.P, London”
August 2020FORMER EMPLOYEE

Great place to learn about financial markets and get exposure. Very client-concentric, and the training programs builds you, it's a mind blowing state of the art office surrounded by good looking and smart people.

If you love pastries there's a ton of it, plus fruits and drinks

Great benefits, legacy corporate environment.

A lot of micromanagement within the company, and there are strategies and metrics in place that don't always make sense

Being a full time freelancer meant we got none of the benefits of being an employee, but the company got all the advantages.

Entertainment & Recreation, absolutely Nothing to do.

Advice to Candidates

The Bloomberg L.P. offices are non-hierarchical – even executives do not have private offices. All employees sit at identical white desks each topped with a custom-built Bloomberg computer terminal. The office space also includes rows of flat-panel monitors overhead that display news, market data, the weather and Bloomberg customer service statistics.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review