7 Employee Reviews
“Awesome Company”
May 2020CURRENT EMPLOYEE

-Willingness to try new ideas

-Benefits, top of the line you never think twice about whether something will be covered by insurance-the company really thinks about Employee's wellbeing first and the costs second.

-Focus on employees, company very much cares about the employees after years of being

-Philanthropy its awesome to hear about the work that our Philanthropy arm does on the news, after a particularly brutal day in the office its nice to be able think your indirectly making a difference since 70%+ of the company's profits are directed to charities.

-Transparency - small things like public calendars, open office plan really make a difference and allow for a more seamless flow of ideas and communication.

-Largest issue is that the flat organization structure leaves an uncertain path to a long term career at the organization

Advice to Candidates

-Why Bloomberg is a crucial question to nail- dig a little and do extensive research on what we do from a business perspective as well as from a philanthropic side. Also be able to articulate explain why you are interviewing here and not some other finance/tech company.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review