About Simon- Kucher & Partners Internship Program
- Work closely on a project team both conceptually and analytically, applying your business acumen on live projects
- Partake in 4-5 lunch & learns covering project examples as well as career progression over the course of the summer
- Assist in developing insights, results and recommendations
- You will be assigned a mentor to help guide you through your internship. You will also have direct Partner check-ins, and an opportunity to meet with a panel of different levels for a Question and Answer session.
- Opportunities to work on dynamic and international teams
- For selected candidates there will be opportunities for permanent employment
Please submit a resume, cover letter and academic transcript for review.