About Plante Moran Internship Program
As an intern at Plante Moran, you’ll be treated just like entry-level staff. Although each internship is slightly different, most interns work on actual client projects, getting a real feel for the profession, the firm, and its clientele. Interns are given the flexibility to craft business solutions, not just spreadsheets. Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Participating in different phases of the client engagement including, but not limited to:
- Working as a member of the engagement team, either external or internally facing, to meet various deadlines with a work product of the highest possible quality.
- Helping to create appropriate documentation and deliverables for each client’s needs.
- Engaging in any activities deemed necessary to help ensure successful completion of the team’s work.
- Meaningful interactions with staff at all levels as well as with clients.
- Experience working with a wealth of business opportunities throughout a professional services firm.
- Interns will be exposed not only to the audit, tax, consulting, and wealth management practices, but also to the many industries the firm works in.
Interns receive feedback from staff at all levels and gain a clear a sense of how they're doing — and how they can grow.
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Pursuing a college degree in a major aligned with the hiring group’s needs.
- Academic success (a minimum GPA of 3.0)
- On track to complete the requisite degree and supporting credits to sit for any credentialing that your group deems required for the role.
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Ann Arbor, MI
Auburn Hills, MI
Fort Collins, CO
Grand Rapids, MI
Traverse City, MI
- Begin the exploration: Click through the Apply Now button in the upper right hand part of the landing page to explore open positions. Audit and Tax positions are combined as one position description, but there is both an Intern and Entry Level position type from which to choose. For services areas such as Wealth Management or various Specialty Tax or Management Consulting groups, open positions are listed individually.
- Take Action: After reading the position description, scroll to the “Apply Now” option at the bottom of the screen. If you’re a first time applicant, please use the “Create your profile now” option. For returning candidates, please login using the username and password you created for yourself during a previous visit. There is an option to retrieve your username and password, if forgotten.
- Tell the firm about you: Build your profile starting with your resume and a questionnaire asking about your preferences, and be sure to upload your unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions from which you have received course credit.
Plante Moran only accepts resumes and transcripts through its website. Only those who apply online are considered candidates, and only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. The firm keeps all resumes on file. During peak recruiting months an additional application may be need through your campus career site. This does not apply to all universities or position types. Students must complete all steps of the application process to be considered.
Accepted on a rolling basis, but most hiring takes place in the fall previous to the position starting (for example- recruiting in fall 2019 for positions beginning in 2020)
Visit the firm's website: Campus.plantemoran.com