About Boston Consulting Group Summer Internship Program
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a private firm comprised of almost 19,000 total staff working in over 90 offices in 50 countries, with 2018 revenues of $7.5 billion. BCG partners with clients in all sectors, industries and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses. BCG’s expertise includes functional practices such as corporate development, global advantage (globalization), information technology, marketing & sales, organization, operations, strategy, social impact; and industry practices such as consumer & retail, energy, financial institutions, health care, industrial goods, insurance, public sector and technology, media & telecommunications.
Summer Internship Program
The goal of the summer program is to give summer interns an opportunity to get to know the BCG business and people well. BCG expects the summer staff to assume responsibilities like those of new permanent consulting staff and to serve as full members of case teams.
- BCG's continued rapid growth demands that we attract exceptional people. BCG welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
- To build the strongest and most creative team, BCG recruits high achievers from schools around the world. Their only requirements are that you are seeking an intellectually stimulating career and are ready for the continuous challenge of finding insight--even when there is no obvious solution.
- BCG seeks people with drive, energy, first-rate minds, and an ability to lead and persuade. In selecting people to join the firm, BCG carries out an intensive interviewing process.
- Compensation for consultants entering the firm is extremely competitive and grows rapidly.
- Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
- Number of Interns: 101 or more
- Compensation/Benefits: Paid
- Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
- Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, Business School Students
- National (US)
Application process varies by campus, please see http://careers.bcg.com/join/oncampus.aspx for more details.
Application deadlines varies by campus, please see http://careers.bcg.com/join/oncampus.aspx for more details.
Boston Consulting Group Summer Internship Program
Boston Consulting Group
200 Pier 4 Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210