About College Works Painting Internship Program
College Works Paintings provides college and university students a unique, life-transforming opportunity to build business management and leadership skills, hands-on. The internship empowers students to run their own local businesses, manage their own crew of people, and provide a much-needed service within their communities - while earning money as well as invaluable experience.
College Works Painting internship allows students to not only gain valuable work experience, but to help finance their college educations as well.
College Works Painting takes pride in delivering quality workmanship at a fair price, on immaculate job sites and earning the unqualified trust of their customers. They only use top-of-the-line materials and their team members are always energetic, polite and highly industrious. College Works has some of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
Each selected manager will oversee the marketing, sales, management, and customer relations of a house painting business in their hometown. It's very important the student demonstrates excellent communication skills and a tremendous work ethic.
- Number of Interns: 101 or more
- Compensation/Benefits: Academic Credit, Paid, Stipend
- Duration: 3 to 6 months
- Academic Level: College Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors
All applicants participate in a 5-step process.
- The first meeting is an initial phone call where they will learn the basic overview of the program from the recruiter.
- If the student is qualified, they'll sit down with an executive for a one on one interview to ask questions and go over the details of the program from start to finish.
- If the company feels the student would do well, they enter the research phase where they will be given info about our company background, awards, press and allow them to interview past interns about their experience.
- Next step is a 20-minute phone interview to go over the research phase.
- The last step is an interview with the vice president who will make a final hiring decision.
Interested applicants can apply online.
Application Deadline: March 30th
College Works Painting Internship
College Works Painting
1682 Langley Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614
77 Water Street
New York, NY 10005
Executive Officers: Jeff Gunhus, Spencer Pepe, Jason Reid, Matthew Stewart
CFO: Nancy Meloni
New York (HQ)
Exterior house painting
Color design consultations
Deck painting & Fence painting