132 Employee Reviews
“HIghest amount of responsibility and strong culture working on some of the largest and most complex global restructurings”
Midlevel in RestructuringNew York, NY2015VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Blackstone is a leader in the restructuring field. We work on complex, interesting deals involving multi-party negotiations and opportunities for creative solutions. Employees are given a higher level of responsibility than at any of our peers, which leads to a better and more rewarding learning experience and greater career opportunities whether we remain at the firm or leave. The group has a strong culture and treats each person with respect.

Advice to Candidates

Based on my experience, I believe that Blackstone restructuring is one of the best career opportunities for undergraduates and MBAs. Junior-level employees are given greater responsibility and opportunity than at Blackstone's peers. This, in addition to the complexity of the field, provides optimal training, career development, and personal fulfillment. The spinoff of Blackstone's advisory businesses and combination with Paul Taubman's firm, creates a new growing company that will build off of the current positives and add an entrepreneurial experience. The group has a strong culture and is focused on creating a positive experience for analysts and associates to begin their careers.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review