3 Employee Reviews
“SSC R2R Function- Worst team in Monsnato”
March 2017FORMER EMPLOYEE

Few people are good in this team. Good Company but negative Image in Public

Worst Management in this R2R team, lot of politics, Doing Favourism based on language & physical appearance. Most of the time they are interested in knowing the team members personal things,gossips rather helping them to improve and grow. Due to this lot of attrition in last 2-3 years(But they provide different valid reasons to US). HR is dumb and dancing to the tunes of these managers. They don't deserve to work in Monsanto. Not sure on what basis they recruited with such a high salary and due to this they put pressure on Team members who are drawing high salaries to manage their budgets. I felt like I was in a hell and faced all the above problems hence I quit.

Advice to Candidates

Learn to Respect your people, Eliminate bucketing on the floor indeed do not entertain. You grow first and get your review done from external vendor, then you can advice to people. THE WORST TEAM EVER I WORKED IN MY CAREER LIFE. Thank god I am not part of this team now.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review