About Rehmann's Internship Program
Rehmann is a fully-integrated financial services firm of CPAs & Consultants, Wealth Advisors and Corporate Investigators dedicated to providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. The firm offers a cross-functional team approach that gives clients direct access to a professional in any available service. Rehmann is ranked in the top 30 firms in the United States, with nearly 800 associates in 19 offices located in Michigan, Ohio, Florida and Indiana. Rehmann is a member of Nexia International, allowing them to provide a global approach for their clients.
Audit and Tax Internship Programs
Audit interns from Jan to April, May or August, July to Dec will:
- Be exposed to the rules, regulations and code of professional conduct of the AICPA.
- When assigned to financial statement engagements:
- Become familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA and when assigned to governmental engagements, the GAO and GASB.
- Become familiar with preparing financial statements.
- Obtain exposure to the types of financial statement engagements offered by the firm.
Tax Interns from Jan - April will be exposed to:
- Tax laws - federal and state.
- Prepare tax returns including individual, corporate, trust and year-end payroll.
All interns will:
- Have client interaction.
- Be part of client meetings and interface with all levels of associates
- Receive competitive compensation and feedback.
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors
Ann Arbor, MI
Auburn Hills, MI
Battle Creek, MI
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Boca Raton, FL
Grand Rapids, MI
To apply for internships, students can:
- Visit our website at www.rehmann.com, click careers and scroll through the posted jobs.
- Submit their resume to job postings at the schools Rehmann recruits at from August to the end of September.
Application Deadline: Interns are typically hired from Sept to November to intern for the following year
1500 W. Big Beaver Road, 2nd Floor
Troy, MI 48098