37 Employee Reviews
“Partner/Principal in Advisory Services”
Washington, DC2014VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The feeling that they understand my goals and wants, and that they are committed more to making a sustanable difference in my life and those around me in our community than to simply making more money.

Sometimes client demands can seem unreasonable and it may make it tougher for both the employer and employees to be in 100% control of that life balance we all strive for.

Advice to Candidates

If you want to do more than just earn a living-- I mean if you care about making a difference in your life and in the lives of others around you, many of them more in need than we are in need, this is the firm for you. I come to work knowing there is much to be done, much to look forward to and I leave each day knowing I have made such a difference.

Uppers Downers Advice to Candidates Interview Process Review Sample Interview Questions Salary & Benefits Review Career Development Review Quality of Life Review Diversity Review Business Outlook Review